ADVERTISEMENT

My Worst CO

wglap

CAG
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2016
Annapolis, Md
As we near the end of two months in hack and head into our third I propose a new Board Game.....it's called "My Worst CO." To nominate someone you must describe why yours should win. No names/dates allowed for obvious reasons. I'll start.....I'm not making any of this S*** up......promise.

1) My first tour...VS squadron at NAS Norfolk.

a) First Squadron Party.....Beach Party at Dam Neck. My very young, very pretty and sllightly pregnant wife comes up to me and sez' "The Skipper's Hustling Me." I told her she was overreacting and she simply said "Watch." He was. SO....I went over and very quietly told him that if he didn't leave my wife alone I was going to kick his ass. He backed off. Welcome aboard.:(

b) Every squadron S-2 was drilled with holes under the cockpit so that the Skipper's 12" brass Command at Sea badge could be installed before he flew the bird.

c) He divorced his wife and married a much younger checkout girl from a local grocery store. Shortly thereafter he dispatched two JO pilots to an AF base in Laredo, Texas to go into Mexico and commission a silkscreen painting of a full-length recllining nude Playboy Playmate with his wife's head. He hosted a Squadron party at his new digs. Over the fireplace was what looked like a painting with a drape over it. Midway through the party he called everyone over, made a brief speech and pulled the cord that released the drape. There was the nude painting of his new bride. TOTAL SILENCE !!! No one knew what to say. The JO's, of course knew what was coming but our wives were, to put it mildly, STUNNED. The party broke up shortly afterwards.

I could go on but I don't want to kill the game before we start. Suffice it to say the Skipper was a VS legend. For years afterward when I'd mention being in the Squadron guys would bring up a story about him and ask if it was really No BS true. They all were.:eek:

Reactions: sharding3409
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News